28.2.12

Think Pink

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim♥

 ~In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful~

Salam..today, i want to share somethingggggg naissss to u all...

wondering??

ehexxxxx..

see ya..

the thing that make me wanna lalala..

PINKY stuff..woot woott...

i always adore my car is in PINK polkadot..hewhew..coz I;m really fall in love wif PINK n Polkadot..all my friends know about it..♥


I have always dreamed of having a pink polkadot car or New Beetle pink, but I have to say this baby pink Mini Cooper is pretty cute too! ♥ 


tadaaaaa!
I will work hard to get this gar..insyaallah.. :)

If I have motorcycle license I wish I can ride this.. PINKy Vespa... eheheh.. (dreaming)




 
www.tips-fb.com

1 sayang saya♥:

Rin Saharina said...

mini cooper.comels kan? :)

Post a Comment

♥Macam-macam ada nie..♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Copyright © Semua yang tercoret adalah hak milik ♛ Princess Cahaya Harapan ✿