Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ♥
~In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful..
Salam~
alhamdulillah,,dapat award..aish,,bukan award mcm2 artis tu..ni haa...cik dayang yang bagi..tq yer CIK DAYANG..one lovely blog award..yihaaa...
pastu kan2..should write 7 special things about myself..hmm.nak tulis ape ek..
- im not special but i am limited edition
- We need so many things in our life, but in the end, all we need is to be needed.
- I'm incomplete, and I'm not searching for that perfect someone, but that someone who can complete me.
- I'm proud of being myself, and no one can be as unique as me.
- i make up my own words. one day, they'll be in the dictionary. one day.....
- Live for today, for you can't change the past, and today may change tomorrow.
- Be yourself and you'll never let anyone down.
Ok..jangan malu2 untuk kelik2 saya punya HeartBeat ok..






2 sayang saya♥:
Salam...tahniah coz dapat award..so, semoga makin bersemangat berblogging
wsalamm..tq..hihi
Post a Comment